The main experience of Jurgen is the international implementation and roll-out of Microsoft ERP solutions in international and global organizations. He started his career in 1992 as a service coordinator in the security and safety industry. In 1996 Jurgen became a professional consultant for the implementation of BaaN software. He implemented BaaN software in several Construction, Production, Wholesale and Public organizations. Since 2003 Jurgen became a professional consultant for Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta at that time). As lead solution architect, Jurgen was responsible for implementing Dynamics AX at a lot of customers. Most of these projects had an international character, where he created a core solution as a lead solution architect or executed the roll-out of an existing core solution to customer subsidiaries in the Professional Service, Automative, (chemical) Production, Construction and Retail industries. His specialties are finance, project accounting, business analysis and reporting, localizations and business integration.
Microsoft Dynamics Experience:
- Certified MS Professional Services (PSA) industry vertical,
- Certified Professional Dynamics AX,
- Development finance add-ons Dynamics AX,
- Special skills: international core, international roll-out and intercompany structures,
- Since 2003 experience with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX: all modules, version Axapta 3.0, Axapta 4,0, Dynamics AX 2009 and Dynamics AX 2012
- Since 1997 experience with the implementation of ERP systems (BaaN and IFS Applications).
- Professional Services (Financial Services, IT Services, Engineering)
- Manufacturing (discrete and process)
- International projects (core deinition and core roll-out)
- Localization (country compliancy)
- Allround architect (functional and technical view)
- Project Accounting (PSA)
- Workflow and Company Policies
- Business Analysis and Reporting